Warrior's Refuge

A friendly community for fans of the Warriors series.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ Rιѕє ] oƒ тнє [ Moon ] || Jump in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [ Rιѕє ] oƒ тнє [ Moon ] || Jump in! on June 10th 2015, 3:46 pm

Brownie

Couplet
- - Heyo and welcome to a small jump-in roleplay. It's been my little thing to create the first small roleplay on these kind of forums, just as a hearthwarming kick off event. Come on in, jump on in, meet friends (or talk to ones you may know) and roleplay your favorite OC's. - -

= = Plot : Nothing yet = =

A light she-cat sits silently at the side of a burbling creek, the tip of her tail being the only thing betraying the clamoring thoughts in her mind. She watched the water move past, her claws slowly sliding out every time she lets down her guard, each time forcing herself to calm down. She turned her head away, eyes fixed on the ground. She tried to force a few deep, relaxing breaths. Her tail twitched once more.

- - 》opeɴ yoυr eyeѕ
looĸ тo тнe ѕĸy
αɴd wαтcн тнe drαɢoɴѕ ғly 《 - - ♥

Brownie

Couplet
Riprip it wants to change the title uppercase and the fancy font was lowercase sigma for 'o' s... so it put in uppercase sigmas instead. xD
Good to know these forums know their greek alphabet. Like a Star @ heaven

- - 》opeɴ yoυr eyeѕ
looĸ тo тнe ѕĸy

separated segments

Quatrain
-- (( Hey, I'll jump in if you still wanna do this? cx )) --
A dark brown and black tom clambered through the forest quite noisily, muttering curses as he crept up to the small muddy bank of a brook. Finally, water! He gratefully lapped it up then leaned back, licking the droplets from his whiskers. Then the not so noticing tom commenced into grooming his matted fur. Only when he drew a long lick down his flea-ridden spine did he notice a she-cat at the trickling water's edge. His ears pricked up and a low growl gurgled in the back of his throat. "Achem," he coughed quite rudely to get her attention.

Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

Brownie

Couplet
{{ Haha, that's what this is for. cx
My god tho, I'm just using BBCode for the memories. <33 }}

The tan-and-white she-cat stood, spun and threw out her claws in one motion, her eyes wide. Then she saw who it was and gave a snarl of annoyance, plopping back beside the river. She brought her eyes back to the river, pretending ribbons of red were leaking from her paws, anger seeping out of her into the river. The meditations she had used hardly worked before, and now did nothing. Finally, giving up in her attempts to calm, she turned to the tom. "What do you want? If you wish me harm, well, I'm pretty irritated right now and wouldn't mind sinking my claws into some flesh, if I'm being honest with you." That's what he said, too. It was bad to keep emotions bottled up and to say what she felt. Well, I'm saying it.

- - 》opeɴ yoυr eyeѕ
looĸ тo тнe ѕĸy

separated segments

Quatrain
-- (( Yayz! cx
Cool cx I'm not that skilled in BBCode; honestly, I can't really do anything with it! )) --

The tom looked bewildered for a few moments, then let his risen hackles fall and forced his fur to lie flat. "I don't wish harm," he muttered, resheathing his claws. His tail still swished warily of the stranger, but he did not attempt to attack her. "But what are you doing?" The male, his name Fangspat out as if disgusted. "You look like a blind vole, just sitting there, ma’am. Surely passing cats would see you as vulnerable!"

Swan

Limerick
[Mind if I join in? :3]

Skinny and long, a tortoiseshell she-cat with splotches of black, orange, and brown splattered across her fur, slunk out of the bushes. Her eyes widened, irises the same color and size as blueberries, as she watched the two cats, the dark brown and black tom and the light she-cat, interact. She sat on her haunches, tail wavering, as she watch the tom speak in what sounded almost like a cruel voice. He mustn't talk like that to a she-cat, she thought, and she bared her fangs angrily, jumping into the scene.

"Well, what do you think you're doing?" she challenged with a voice fit for a queen, a menacing glint in her eyes. "That's no way to talk to a she-cat. And she looks like she could crush you to mouse-tails, if you wanted, she doesn't need to be protected." 

separated segments

Quatrain
Fang whipped around, expression hardening from concerned annoyance to anger at the new female feline's sudden confrontation. "What's it to you? I can do what I want, you frog-brain. Get a grip and mind your own business!" He bared his fangs, eyes flashing. 'You sound like my daughter, for goodness sakes!" Fang could feel his fur rising again. How could he deal with two angry she-cats?!

Swan

Limerick
The she-cat's eyes grew to the size of miniature twin moons, but she did not dare show any weakness. The fur on the back of her neck bristled, jaw twitching angrily. "Who do you think you are?" she yowled, stamping her feet. "Insulting random she-cats whenever you feel like it." Her head wobbled as she spoke, and she spat, "Pathetic excuse for a feline!" under her breath.

separated segments

Quatrain
Fang was about to snarl a retort to the she-cat, but held back and instead spat mutters internally. Physically, he dipped his head. "You're right, I'm sorry." It took all his breath and clenching teeth to say this, but whatever that could get this pesky one to stop bugging him. "I should treat cats with more respect. I apologize for my mistake. Please forgive my ignorance."

Swan

Limerick
She suppressed a know-it-all smirk, and swished her plumy, fox-like tail, having been calmed down. "Who are you, anyways?" she asked quietly. She knew he was just apologizing so that she would stop pestering him, so she ignored his apology, as though he had not even thought of apologizing in the first place.

separated segments

Quatrain
"Me?" Fang bit his tongue to stop himself from jumping on her in curses. "Oh, I'm Fang. I come from another forest, far from here. You wouldn't know me." he shrugged nonchalantly. "What about you? Who are you? I suppose you'd get along with my daughter."

Swan

Limerick
She almost rolled her eyes at him; of course him! Who else? But she resisted the urge to retort, and flicked her ear, responding with a voice fit for a queen. "I'm...Resa." Her own name felt odd on her tongue. She hadn't said it in seasons. 

separated segments

Quatrain
"Kesa?" Fang smiled, softening his tone. "Beautiful name, ma'am." he swished his tail again then cast a look at the other she-cat. Fang felt emotions stirring in his chest, then a sudden longing to be at his temporary home on the other side of the creek. "Um, nice to meet you Kesa.You'll take care, won't you? Stay safe? These woods can be dangerous. I- I gotta get back to my daughter. If you wanna come, you can but.." Fang abruptly stopped, noticing he was rambling on pointlessly. Instead of continuing to speak, he looked Kesa in the eyes.

Swan

Limerick
"Resa," she repeated softly. "My name is Resa. Not...Kesa." Kesa?! she thought angrily, eyes flaring. Do I really speak that vaguely, or is this cat hard of hearing? She didn't say anything else, and stared him in the eyes. A cold flush washed over her face like a seaside wave.

separated segments

Quatrain
The tom shook his head. "Resa. Kesa. I'm bad of hearing, I apologize. Always been that way. Born half-deaf." Fang lied, trying to cover up his inexcusable slip of words. He watched the she-cat carefully, body stiffening as he kept eye contact with her. A stare off is what she wants, a stare off is what this bird-brain gets!

Swan

Limerick
Resa's lip curled into a snarl, and she tried to suppress the angry thoughts running through her heads, but she simply couldn't resist. She absolutely hated the way this tom was acting. "Who do you think you are?" she repeated, baring her fangs at him. 

Brownie

Couplet
{{ Whoops, poofed off. xD
And BBCode is old forums... gah I still have BBCode scattered in the original Demarc. <33}}

[color=green]The tan she-cat took a step back as the other she-cat -- Resa -- came in the scene. And to think this was my own secret place to wallow in self-pity, she thought, giving a slight snarl at her own sarcasm. She took another step away, planning to leave quietly while she had the chance and while the two cats were still seemingly unaware of her presence. Another step.

- - 》opeɴ yoυr eyeѕ
looĸ тo тнe ѕĸy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum