Warrior's Refuge

A friendly community for fans of the Warriors series.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings! on June 10th 2015, 1:11 pm

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
Hi all,
Just checking this place out and like it so far. I have a pet peeve already. On the drop down menus, many of them have the very very pale pinkish color on white which on my monitor is near invisible.
Had trouble finding the "I accept these terms" box because of it. But eventually did.

http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

2 Re: Greetings! on June 10th 2015, 2:20 pm

Rea

avatar
Administrator
Glad to see you around here Phantom! ^^

Yeah, sorry about that - I'll be fixing that issue later today, I can't see it either.



http://warriorsrefuge.forumotion.com

3 Re: Greetings! on June 10th 2015, 2:42 pm

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
@Rea wrote:Glad to see you around here Phantom! ^^

Yeah, sorry about that - I'll be fixing that issue later today, I can't see it either.
Nice site! I saw the link last night and put it in favs so I could find it this afternoon. I did start uploading NEW BLOOD but decided to do one chapter per post or part of each (the LONG ones) because I tried putting chaps 1-8 in one post and it was too long LOL.
I hope the way I am doing it is ok!



Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct
  
http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

4 Re: Greetings! on June 10th 2015, 3:01 pm

Tuesday

avatar
Haiku
Hey, Phantom. Good to see you made it over here, too! c:



ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶜʳᵃʷˡ ᵒᶰ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᵗᶤˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶳᵘᶰ ᵍᵒᵉᶳ ᵈᵒʷᶰ; ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉᶰ ᶜʳᵒʷᶰ

5 Re: Greetings! on June 10th 2015, 6:40 pm

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
@Tuesday wrote:Hey, Phantom. Good to see you made it over here, too! c:
Me, too! Very Happy



Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct
  
http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

6 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 6:58 am

PixelHeart♥

avatar
Couplet
It's working yay!



Hello I am PixelHeart♥ but you can call me Pix or Pixel if you want!
You can take a cookie if you want!

7 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:06 am

separated segments

avatar
Quatrain
Hey, Pixel :3



Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

8 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:08 am

PixelHeart♥

avatar
Couplet
Hello!!!!!!!!

9 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:12 am

separated segments

avatar
Quatrain
How are you?? c:
Hm, I'm thinking about making the first  den on here //evil grin-

Hey, Phantom, is New Blood open for posting? I wanna be a fan! ^^



Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

10 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:18 am

PixelHeart♥

avatar
Couplet
I'll help make the den if you want!



Hello I am PixelHeart♥ but you can call me Pix or Pixel if you want!
You can take a cookie if you want!

11 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:22 am

separated segments

avatar
Quatrain
Sure! :3 We can move to OTD to plan out the den, if you'd like?? cx



Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

12 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:23 am

PixelHeart♥

avatar
Couplet
Sure thing but I have to go soon so I can't be on to help until later!



Hello I am PixelHeart♥ but you can call me Pix or Pixel if you want!
You can take a cookie if you want!

13 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 7:25 am

separated segments

avatar
Quatrain
Okay, I'll post the topic and we can go to it later cx



Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

14 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 11:40 am

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
@separated segments wrote:How are you?? c:
Hm, I'm thinking about making the first  den on here //evil grin-

Hey, Phantom, is New Blood open for posting? I wanna be a fan! ^^
Thanks! I think today I'll save some replys for the next number of chapters and a fan section which I didn't do yet! After I do that I'll  open for posting! Thanks so much for asking to be a fan! I so appreciate it! I'll try and get it all planned out today!



Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct
  
http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

15 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 11:42 am

separated segments

avatar
Quatrain
@Phantomstar57 wrote:
@separated segments wrote:How are you?? c:
Hm, I'm thinking about making the first  den on here //evil grin-

Hey, Phantom, is New Blood open for posting? I wanna be a fan! ^^
Thanks! I think today I'll save some replys for the next number of chapters and a fan section which I didn't do yet! After I do that I'll  open for posting! Thanks so much for asking to be a fan! I so appreciate it! I'll try and get it all planned out today!

Okay, just let me know when its open for posting! Smile



Sσ ǀ ωαтcн тнє ѕυммєя ѕтαяѕ тσ ℓєα∂ мє нσмє
Not yet. sou gotta live <3

16 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 12:35 pm

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
@separated segments wrote:
@Phantomstar57 wrote:
@separated segments wrote:How are you?? c:
Hm, I'm thinking about making the first  den on here //evil grin-

Hey, Phantom, is New Blood open for posting? I wanna be a fan! ^^
Thanks! I think today I'll save some replys for the next number of chapters and a fan section which I didn't do yet! After I do that I'll  open for posting! Thanks so much for asking to be a fan! I so appreciate it! I'll try and get it all planned out today!

Okay, just let me know when its open for posting! Smile
Ok I'll post here when its ready1 Got Chaps 1-8 up already. Now 9-unfinished 12 asnd saves for 13-16! (and hope it doesn't need extra chapters!)



Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct
  
http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

17 Re: Greetings! on June 11th 2015, 2:01 pm

Phantomstar57

avatar
Limerick
Okay! New Blood is open for posting! Let me know if you wish to be a fan and I'll place you on the list!



Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct
  
http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum