Warrior's Refuge

A friendly community for fans of the Warriors series.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEY, HEY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 2:07 pm

Tuesday

Haiku
I suppose I should have posted an intro sooner. But Tues is here. With an icon of her favorite fictional nerds. OTL I'm trash, wow.

ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶜʳᵃʷˡ ᵒᶰ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᵗᶤˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶳᵘᶰ ᵍᵒᵉᶳ ᵈᵒʷᶰ; ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉᶰ ᶜʳᵒʷᶰ

2 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 2:09 pm

Phantomstar57

Limerick
Hey! Good to see you here!!

Phantomstar
Author of Warrior fan fiction,
NEW BLOOD-Born of Smoke & Fire and all its spinoffs and one shots. 
Author of KHAN: A MAINE COON

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct

http://www.mariejsphillips.com/

3 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 2:10 pm

Tuesday

Haiku
[waves] Hello, and good to see you, too! c: How goes it?

4 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 5:05 pm

Phantomstar57

Limerick
Tuesday wrote:[waves] Hello, and good to see you, too! c: How goes it?
Going pretty good! Busy as usual. I actually copied NEW BLOOD over here and I made each chapter part one post instead of trying to post it all in one reply.  Nicely set up this site is!
I hope more of our fellow WFFers come on over! I'll keep posting in both places but I like how we don't have to be in total cognito here!

Phantomstar

Those who refuse to learn from the past--are condemned to repeat it. In a truly free society, individuals succeed or fail by the consequences of their conduct

5 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 5:36 pm

Tuesday

Haiku
I saw you got all set up!! c: I'll be moving my fics over soon, I think.

And yes, it's so nice to be more open here. I don't need to worry about random words being starred out, I can ship characters as I please, and there's less restrictions on who dies/how they die. I know the WCF was a bit limiting in that aspect; for instance, mods crack down even on accidental kit deaths because of the no kit killing rule.

6 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 5:44 pm

Swan

Limerick
Hey, Tuesday! ^^ This place is pretty nice, isn't it?

7 Re: HEY, HEY on June 11th 2015, 6:30 pm

Phantomstar57

Limerick
Tuesday wrote:I saw you got all set up!! c: I'll be moving my fics over soon, I think.

And yes, it's so nice to be more open here. I don't need to worry about random words being starred out, I can ship characters as I please, and there's less restrictions on who dies/how they die. I know the WCF was a bit limiting in that aspect; for instance, mods crack down even on accidental kit deaths because of the no kit killing rule.
Yep I did. I proably will leave my fics on WFF, but this is such a nice site I just started moving the main story over!  Got it all done and surprised myself. Plan on making a thread for my one shots and move them too. I may even post some of my own stories. I own the copyright so I can if I want to LOL. But my Scifi is, ahem--definitely R rated.
Yep we should have more fre
edom here. Sad fact is kits die in the books, and its part of wrenching a reader's heart out during a story.

It will be nice not having words starred out!
And if I want to give out my email (which is in my profile anyway) I can and if anyone is really curious my Facebook link is there as well as twitter and my author website buttons.

Phantomstar

8 Re: HEY, HEY on June 12th 2015, 11:54 am

Tuesday

Haiku
@Swan - It really is! Very easy on the eyes and super chill so far. (And because I have to check, are you Swanwhisper or Swanfeather21? OTL)

@Phantom - Hey, sounds like a plan!! c: 

Yeah, awful as it may be, it happens. I think the rule was originally implemented to suggest you couldn't murder kits, which is reasonable given how terrible that is, but it's been expanded to "kits can't die."

I can write a post without worrying if the meaning will get across! [throws confetti in excitement]

Right!! There's no problem with it here. I mean, caution is still smart, but it's not totally banned.

EDIT: [SCREAMS] Pinging people works!! @Username works!!

9 Re: HEY, HEY on June 12th 2015, 5:17 pm

Phantomstar57

Limerick
I just might post my original story in the original work section. Its from one of my short story collections and oooh can I violate my own copyright? Very Happy

Phantomstar

10 Re: HEY, HEY on June 13th 2015, 2:02 pm

Tuesday

Haiku
I'd say you could probably do whatever you like with your own copyright. [laughs]

11 Re: HEY, HEY on June 13th 2015, 5:01 pm

Phantomstar57

Limerick
Tuesday wrote:I'd say you could probably do whatever you like with your own copyright. [laughs]
Yes, yes indeed I can! {Grins} I'm beholden to nobody but myself and I don;t think I'd sue myself for copyright infringement. That is the beauty of being INDIE!
You all want to read about Unicats?

Phantomstar

12 Re: HEY, HEY on June 14th 2015, 10:47 am

Tuesday

Haiku
I'll definitely be keeping that in mind once I have something worth publishing.

And unicats? Lay it on me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum